Monday, August 28, 2006

Sliding into Home

I'm back in the +5GMT time zone. Wahoo.
I arrived yesterday and am currently suffering from a whopping case of jet lag. I'd regale you with tales of my getting drunk twice in five days (you did read correctly), and my leaking plane across the Atlantic, but you know what? For every letter I type, three appear -- so I think that's a sign that nothing of substance, or interest can be written.
Tomorrow I need to write a 2,250 word paper on 'collaboration and professional issues in community nursing', and after that I'm free of responsibility for two whole weeks.
Who wants to see me and hear about my drunkeness and leaky plane?
Now if you can refuse that offer, you don't have a soul! ;)

Peace kids.
x

3 comments:

Ange said...

Glad you're home - a few weeks late - but nice to know that you get to see some friends.

Miss you big time - wish I could be there to see you.

Hi and hug to Lori.

Ange said...

Glad you're home - a few weeks late - but nice to know that you get to see some friends.

Miss you big time - wish I could be there to see you.

Hi and hug to you and Lori.

Gavin27 said...

come join the NFL fantasy world, help defeat the evil Steve and Team Awesome!

the ID# is 648667 and the Password is gavin

Yahoo Fantasy Sports

the Birch Invitational league.

cheers.

Gavin