Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Just to Prove I'm Still Alive...

There is so not much going on at the moment. I'm sorry I don't have anything exciting to report, but life, since Christmas has returned to normal. I'm back in work, and exhausted already. Three weeks away has only meant that I no longer know any of the patients on the ward, and I've lost my stomach for all things gross and wonderful. Wicked.

Because I have nothing better to write, please accept my recent top 5 iTunes as a rain check towards something so much more exciting. Looking at this list, perhaps Bri was right, maybe I am a dirty little emo kid. Damn. I'm far too old to be scene.

1. Panic! At the Disco - Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off
2. The Fratellis - Whistle for the Choir
3. Snow Patrol - Wow
4. My Chemical Romance - Famous Last Words
5. The Used - Take it Away

1 comment:

Stephen Johns said...

Wow...you're emo.