
What a cracking example of a crap lookalike. Can you guess who this is supposed to be? I'll give you a hint, the England shirt is a tip off. That's right, Wayne Rooney. Wayne. Rooney. If this man looks like Wayne Rooney, I'm a fucking gorilla. Does he know that Wayne Rooney is 20 years of age, not in his mid-30's? This leads me to believe that the Susan Scott Agency's casting director is infact blind.

Maybe you want to add a bit of sex appeal to your party by inviting a look alike of Hollywood's Glitterati to schmooze with guests and make you look good. Or, you could invite this piss poor Julia Roberts look alike, and have it look like you've wasted your money instead.

Finally, the coup de grace. Doesn't everyone want history's worst dictator wandering around their party? Nothing would lower the mood quicker than Das Furher joining the line for the buffet. I wonder if he allows people to take pictures with him, posing like their kicking his ass? That's a great idea, much better than looking in the mirror and thinking "Hey, if I grew a little 'tache, I'd look exactly like Hitler!"
1 comment:
If I were to write, "Wayne Rooney is actually nineteen years old, not twenty," would that make me a nob? I guess the fact that I *did* answers my own question, really.
Post a Comment