Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Happy Birthday Mr. Gulley!

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday Dear Gulley!
Happy Birthday to You!

Vsechno nejlepsi k Tvym narozeninam!

4 comments:

gulldogg said...

Paul....do you speak Czech?

Thanks for the wishes my man! It's no photomosaic (see Steve's blog); however, I have a good photomosaic in my head of some of our good times. Rahul + 1 guinness = CHUGGGGGG!!

It's been too long. Do I get to see you this summer in T.O.?

Liver-Paul said...

I'm planning on heading home late in August for a quick visit, see my sister's new baby etc. So if you're in town, I'd love to see you, talk about European stuff, exclude all the Canadians from the conversation, it'd be fab!

....smells like tea. ;)

Stephen Johns said...

Paul, haven't you yourself insisted time and time again that England isn't "Europe"? Tsk, tsk--you really need to sort yourself out. ;)

Brianna said...

Steve,
... did you actually "tsk" someone, or am I imagining things?

What are you, 50?

Love, your g-fry