Ever watch a movie that just made you uncomfortable while you were watching it? One that made you squirm in your seat, cross your legs, and watch from behind your hands? I saw such a film this evening, Hard Candy. As uncomfortable and claustrophobic as the movie was, it was actually really good. I don't want to give much away, as it will probably ruin it, but I want you to take the time to see it. The basic premise centers around a 14 year old girl that has an online relationship with a 32 year old man. A meeting, some anaesthetic drugs, a tazer, and a crazy safe hidden under some rocks later, its all resolved, sort of. Oh, and that Chinese one out of Grey's Anatomy is in it, briefly. Fun for the whole family. Seriously, watch this film, squirm, thank me later.
Peace kids.
xx
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment